Sunday, May 17, 2009

Business Cards

So like many other filmmakers, aspiring indie artists, etc.

I need to up my graphic/web design game. Just look at my blog.

I need to know bloody dreamweaver, flash, photoshop, illustrator, yadda yadda yadda.

Currently working on a simple business card design (something that should probably not take long but for me will likely take hours) for this thing that's happening in a few weeks--might be meeting some people...old people w/ money. What with my still needing to raise money for my thesis film, I've got to take advantage of any and all opportunities I can get.

Stealing some cues from some people's cards I've collected and am uploading a simple design to this site, which is pretty cheap for making cards. Hopefully they come out all right.

Eventually, I do plan to start a production company of some sort through or at least do business in my name. A business card should be a pocket-sized reflection of your company's vision/brand. Although I think my first one will be a bit generic just for the sake of getting it out there, stumbled upon a site with some pretty crazy ideas for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment